Our state is HUGE and it offers a ton of things to do, job opportunities for people, and unique places to live and visit. To begin our day, we are going to build our own maps of Florida. To do this you are going to be using PicCollage and the map/locations below.
- Step 1: Save the Map of Florida to the Camera Roll of the iPad (or desktop of the laptop)
- Step 2: Set the image of the map as your background, this way it stays put and doesn't move around on you.
- Step 3: Research the locations/landmarks below and ACCURATELY label them on your map.
- Step 4: Find an image that represents each of the places/landmarks and place it as close to the labeled area as possible.
- Step 5: Upload your images to the Padlet wall for your class!
Map of Florida - PicCollage Background!
- Cape Canaveral
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Milwee (Longwood)
- St. Augustine
- Disney World
- The Everglades
- Lake Okeechobee
- The Florida Keys
- St Johns River
- Apalachicola River
- Gulf of Mexico
- Atlantic Ocean
Make sure you have finished the Physical Map Questions and US Region Questions from last class. Both of these assignments are due on edmodo
***Please do not post as a reply as the answers show up for others to see. You need to begin using the backpack. Ask me for help if you need it.