- political ideas from the Enlightenment Thinkers (Locke and Montesquieu)
- The need for a separation of powers
- Checks and Balances
- The Three Branches (and which Article defines their powers)
Now it is time for us to take a closer look at the Legislative Branch. We began by doing some research on The House of Representatives and Senate websites. Over the next few days we will take a closer look at the Sections within Article I and what rules they are setting for the Legislative Branch.
*** As of right now, we are planning to test next Tuesday and Wednesday (October 1st and 2nd)
Game Plan for Thursday and
1. "Three Branches Reflection" - In spirals
2. Article I Breakdown
3. House of Reps. and Senate Research / Padlet Post (from previous class)
4. Go back and finish any tasks which you have yet to do on the QR Code Scavenger Hunt
Post your replies to Step 2 on the links below!!!